Friday, March 14, 2008

Hi everyone!
Im finally on my way to recovery. I can't believe I was in the hospital for 4 days!
But as crappy as I still feel, it was probably a good thing.
The older kids are being great helpers, and Chloe is being so gentle and sweet!

Brock is done with traveling basketball, and his team took 2nd place in the championship!
I'm so proud of him and how much his skill has developed this year.

Here is my latest page I've done, it was picked as a gallery stand out too!
These are pictures Sherrie took of me and Travis,
And I've finally scrapped them. Annie's "Perfect Day" kit was perfect for them.

My Love



Me and my Husband of 14 years

Journaling~

My Love

When there's no getting over that rainbow
when my smallest of dreams won't come true
I can take all the madness the world has to give,
but I wont last a day without you!
~Author unkown

Mostly Annie Manning (PTM) Perfect Day Kit

Frame~Antique door from PTM's Perfect Day altered,
flowers/leaf branches, ribbon wraps, hanging picture frame, key,
music paper scraps, clock, paper all from Perfect Day Kit
Dreamy photo action by Annie Manning (PTM)

Lace piece~ Ultimate Art Collection by CRD
Leaf, ribbon heart, red leather frame, rose petals~ Love Story by Holliewood Studios
Swirls~ SwirlTheraphy
Pussywillows, twig branch~ Kit #14 by Ondesigns
Rope Wrap~ Cherish by Weeds and Wildflowers
Bead Swirls ~ Variation elements by Natali Design
Silver flower broche~ Essentials by Natali Design
Emily Powers Christmas stocking alpha
Jofia Romantic memories alpha
Text~ Hobbes

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

Melinda I'm so glad you are feeling a little better. I hope you keep resting so you can recover all the way. Your page is amazing again. You just leave me without words. I don't know how you come up with your designs they are beutiful. Did you send me the one with mom and Chloe so I can print them. Luv ya tons. Miss ya!!!!

joni said...

I can't believe you have been married for 14 years, I remember when you met Travis it seems like yesterday! You guys still make a cute couple! Congratulations on a great marriage!

Anonymous said...

I love you guys... your the cutest most perfect couple.

Maxine #6215 said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!

I wish I did such great work!