Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mullet Man

Brock and his Mullet....I just had to scrap it!
He's our little 80's flashback kid.
He loves his mullet and mine and Travis' old rock-n-roll collection.



The 80's called, they want their Mullet back.

Journaling:
My dear Brock, you love your mullet! It makes me smile.
You don't care what others think or say. Some friends
told you to cut it off...others even laughed. But you
didn't care! You said, I like it, and I'm keeping it!
Now some of your friends of grown a mullet, because they
want to be like you!

Credits:

Shapes Vol.1 by Chantal

Papers- Sunburst paper pack by Holliewood Studios
Background paper- What's old by Holliewood Studios
Frames- Playing with circles by Natali Design
Metal piece- Playing with chains by Natali Design
Numbers- Plain Acrylic Alpha by Ah! Design

Atomic Cupcake silver action
Fonts- Turtle Club and An Accidental Kiss

1 comment:

Alison Carter said...

I love finally seeing some pictures after hearing so much about it. Cute page, I love all the bright colors and shapes! Dennis said you finalized your plans and we'll be seeing you end of May! It will be so fun to hangout for a weekend!