Monday, November 12, 2007

Ainsley's First Halloween

A Good friend of mine had her first baby Last month.
When she emailed me this cute pic of her little one dressed
up like a pumpkin surround by pumpkins.......
I just HAD to scrap her.
Isn't she the cutest "Lil' Pumpkin" ! I can't wait to meet her.



Credits:
Paper~ A Funky Halloween by Corina Nielsen
Leaves~ Candy Coated Collab Kit by NBraxton
Swirls~ Cardboard Swirls by ONdesign (I added glitter)
Alpha~ Alpha No. 8 by ONdesign
Brads and Staples by CRD
Label~ Funky Halloween by Corina Nielsen
Font~ LargeMime, (glittered by me)

POWERHOUSE BUCKING BULLS
Travis brought home a new cow (due to have her first calf in Mar)
We named her Ms. Kitty because she is the Granddaughter to Skat Kat
And a new Bull! He's a registered 2 yr old and ready to
compete this coming yr.
That brings our herd up to 11 head.
Come spring we should have 16!

No comments: