Monday, November 12, 2007

Stand up and Scrap wk 6

Challenge #6: What Will You Do Next?

"Be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi
You've spent several weeks thinking about the world around you,
your dreams, loves and motivations.
You've invoked powerful emotions through photography, the use of color and design.
You've looked outside your typical places to find inspiration.
You've done an amazing job. Now, we want you to tell us - "What are you going to do next? What are you going to do to make this world a better place?"



Here is my final LO for the SUAS contest,
I have grown in so many ways from this experience.
From the moment I opened my SUAS kit I fell in love with this quote.
It's so perfect, so I decided to use it as inspiration for my final LO,
use only the items from the SUAS kit and to create my first "no photo" LO.

Credits:
Everything is from the "Stand Up and Scrap Mega Kit"

No comments: