Thursday, November 8, 2007

Stand up and Scrap wk 5

SUAS week 5

Challenge #5: A picture says 1000 words
Inspirational Focus:"A true photograph need not to be explained,
nor can it be contained in words." - Ansel Adams
Many times a photograph says everything without a single word.
It can capture a moment in time perfectly,
express an emotion that will bring a tear to your eye,
or bring a distant memory back to life as vividly as if it had happened yesterday.
Often times, photos express what our words cannot and this week we want you to prove it!

Goodbye


The picture of me holding and saying goodbye to my Daughter
brings back such emotion, it touches each of my senses.
No words can explain my feelings and thoughts of my time with Belle.
But they can be seen and felt by looking at her pictures.

Credits:
Paper~ Wishing on a Star by Weeds and Wildflowers
Frame~ Worn frames(altered) by Linda GB
Star overlay~ Shooting Stars by CRD
Ribbon~ Skinny Minis by CRD
Flowers~ Dried flowers(altered) by CRD
Brush~ CS3 Butterfly Brush
Text~ Date: Every time I miss you
Goodbye: KiraLynn

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Wow, Melinda you do beautiful work. But you keep making me cry. I love you!!!!!!